Spell checking (was: Re: Upon a fresh install ofKDE..)

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Jun 24 09:54:31 BST 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 02:25, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez wrote:
> I think that it would be great to combine that with some sort of
> auto-caching of the language with respect to the "To" field. Everyone
> usually writes the same people in the same language. For example, I always
> write to kde-core-devel in english, but to some of my friends in spanish,
> so it should autoselect the language depending on who am I sending the
> mail to.

I have been thinking about the same thing (I have the same issue with
Dutch/English here), but I'd personally strongly prefer KMail to use
KAddressBook to store that. That way e.g. Kopete could in the future use the
same settings.

Oh, and a way to rightclick unrecognized words (like my name!) to add them
might be handy as well :)

--
Martijn