Upon a fresh install of KDE..

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Mon Jun 23 13:14:27 BST 2003

On Monday 23 June 2003 13:54, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > I didn't recognize him as developer or having a CVS account. Additionally
> date: 1999/01/04 21:30:37;  author: kulow;  state: Exp;  lines: +180 -4
> coolo at E36#kde-common>cvs update -p -r1.3 accounts  | grep garbanzo
> Nothing for ungood :)

I never memorized 'accounts' and my little mind only recognizes regularly
contributors for let's say the last 6 months.

Anyway, I created a bugs.kde.org account for him which was the given reason
that he didn't file reports for the stuff he is not capable to fix himself
(like kappfinder's w3m entry). :-)

Bye,
   Steve