Menus from kdesktop and konqueror

Sven Leiber s.leiber at web.de
Fri Jun 20 23:33:31 BST 2003

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 21:06, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 June 2003 19:37, Sven Leiber wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I think it was a good idear to split the new menu in three parts we have:
> > - Create Directory
> > - Create Devices
> > - Create Files
>
> Looks fine.
>
> > So we have three menupoints where I think we can configure the position.
> > I think we can have the following configurationoptions:
> > - new ..  | - Create Directory
> >
> >               | - Create Device
> >               | - Create Files

> > - Create Directory
> > - new ... | - Create Device
> >
> >               | - Create Files

> > - Create Directory
> > - Create Device
> > - Create Files
>
> Over-configurability.

I think Laptopuser like to configure that, so you can make the menu
smaller.  :)                   And other people who have a big resolution of
the screen whant to have them all as seperate menus directly in the main
menu.
And it was not so mutch work to do that!  I have the code for that ready.   :)
The only thing I have not ready at the moment is the configuration. I think
that was a thing that can go to a advanced option dialog in the Desktop-
>Behavior configuration. Do you agree wth that?

> > I don't know who is working on the menuthings. So I have send it only to
> > the mailinglist. If the persion read this can he implement there a thing
> > like that? If he has questions mail me.   :)
>
> This is kde-core-devel, not bugs.kde.org - where's the patch?

The patch is in work and I hope nearly ready.   :)

Sven