KDE 3.2 release plan=?iso-8859-1?q?notice

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Jun 16 22:11:06 BST 2003

On Monday 16 June 2003 03:04, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> just in case it wasn't clear: i emphasize that we are arguing solely
> about terminology, not about the schedules themselves.

Though I more or less agree with this my point is that a weekly RC makes no
sense. You can have multiple RCs a week or one every few weeks or whatever,
but the "RC-defining" rule is the code quality and not the calendar.

A beta can be in any state. A release cannot. As such a release CANDIDATE
cannot possibly be either.

--
Martijn