KDE 3.2 release plan notice

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jun 15 22:15:31 BST 2003

Am Sonntag, 15. Juni 2003 22:31 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:

Hi,

> Kolab is already ready for production use AFAIK.

Yes, the Kolab 1.0 Server is scheduled to be released very soon. Actually the
code is finished since a while and we are working on portability and
documentation.

> But without a Kolab
> client it's not that much worth.

The Kroupware client works rather well and there are two proprietary plugins
for Outlook on one hand and another group is working on a web client for
Kolab.

> On LinuxTag 2003 Tobias König, Daniel Molkentin, Marc Mutz and I will
> present Kroupware at the BSI booth.

I will also be present.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de