ExecDialog

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Thu Jun 12 23:52:51 BST 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 07:27, you wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Here a new patch for the ExecDialog to add a browse button. In this version
> I have only added a button and than add the selected fileurl to the
> comboBox. I hope this don't crash you'r code!!   :)
> This was the kdesktop.diff-file
> If it was all right can you add it to the cvs?

I am not able to test it right now.  However, this patch looks okay to me
since the filedialog is instantiated on demand and I have no problems with
the addition of a smaller widget. I do not know how others feel about it
though.  I see you have already posted this on the lists ; so if it works
correctly and not many objections are raised I will commit it.

> The second is that I have made desktopfiles for the new-Menu to create a
> new ZIP-icon on the desktop. I f you whant you can add that to the cvs,
> too.   :) This was the desktop-new.tar.gz file.

This needs to go to the lists.  I guess you have already done that.

Regards,
Dawit A.