Clock

Nadeem Hasan nhasan at nadmm.com
Wed Jun 11 17:59:00 BST 2003

Quoting George Staikos <staikos at kde.org>:

> On Wednesday 11 June 2003 12:42, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> > >
> > > Same here. Plain clock appeares to be messed up.
> >
> > Can you please give me a more discriptive report so I can fix the "messed
> > up" problem?
>
>   After investigating, it looks like it doesn't switch page properly when the
>
> config dialog is opened.  It leads one to beleive that the plain clock
> settings page is the config page for the digital clock.
>
>    Also, losing the user's old configuration is unacceptable.  We have a
> migration system for that.  Please create a kconf_update script.

That is a different problem than what I as referring to. I took a look at it
over the weekend and it looks like the bug is in KAutoConfig. KAutoConfig does
not handle KComboBox yet. Maybe something Ben can elaborate on.

One more thing I don't understand is why the default fonts are specifies in
pixel size and not in point size. Ben?

Regards,
--
Nadeem Hasan