Clock

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jun 11 17:41:07 BST 2003

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 12:42, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 June 2003 8:08 am, Nadeem Hasan wrote:
> > Quoting George Staikos <staikos at kde.org>:
> > > Whoever was playing with the clock, since rebuilding and rebooting I
> > > now get some sort of weird ugly "plain" clock as opposed to the
> > > "digital" clock that I had configured.  Furthermore, the "Seconds"
> > > checkbox doesn't seem to do anything.
> >
> > Same here. Plain clock appeares to be messed up.
>
> Can you please give me a more discriptive report so I can fix the "messed
> up" problem?

  After investigating, it looks like it doesn't switch page properly when the
config dialog is opened.  It leads one to beleive that the plain clock
settings page is the config page for the digital clock.

   Also, losing the user's old configuration is unacceptable.  We have a
migration system for that.  Please create a kconf_update script.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/