new kde project

Magnus Johansson magnusj at it.uu.se
Fri Jun 6 10:22:34 BST 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 00:39, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez wrote:
> Btw, I know that lirc supports more than IR receivers bundled with TV
> capture cards, but think about it, what is the percentage of people using
> such receivers compared to the percentage of people using the remote that
> came with the TV capture card ?

Don't forget that about every laptop comes with an IR receiver.  I would
love to be able to control my kpresenter presentations with an IR remote,
or maybe even my cellphone (hmm, that might be a good summer project).
I guess that should be possible with this project. I know I wouldn't look in
kdemultimedia for this tool.

/Magnus