Kate in HEAD constantly crashes when opened document changes on disk

Anders Lund anders.lund at lund.tdcadsl.dk
Wed Jun 4 08:37:21 BST 2003

On Wednesday 04 June 2003 04:04, Dawit A. wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 June 2003 03:21, Anders Lund wrote:
> > On Tuesday 03 June 2003 05:53, Dawit A. wrote:
> I always do this. Infact, the entire kdelibs and kdebase packages are
> updated automatically updated on my machine on regular basis (every other
> day) and I am currently running on yesterday's cvs version.

Ok, i realized i see you name quite often in irc and in the kde lists :)

I'd be interrested in more information on this bug, I talked briefly to
Christoph Cullmann about it last night, and neither of us sees it.

> > The problem with the highlight schemes are known, but not yet solved, a
> > workaround is that removing $KDEHOME/share/config/katesyntaxhighlightrc
> > usually makes it go away.
>
> Did that no difference :(  All I wanted to change was make the comment
> fonts non-italic form. However, when I click on that check box in the
> default highlight dialog the "Apply" stays grayed out.  Perhaps a missing
> signal/slot connection ?

Oh, changing attributes is currently broken, due to some changes in the
functionality behind it. I am working on it, but only slow due to the amount
of time i have just now. I hope to get through with it this week.

> Ok. I will subscribe to the list. Thanks...

You may post to the list without beeing subscribed if you want to.

-anders