Drafting a policy? [was: Re: Qt 3.2 requirement]

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jul 30 12:25:49 BST 2003

On Mit, 30 Jul 2003, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Ok, now we only need to know the bugs that KDE 3.1.x shows when running with
> Qt 3.2 like Waldo suggested and we *finally* have a roadmap that one can
> orientate on :-)

Ralf, coolo was talking about HEAD, while you were referring to KDE 3.1.x.

Please don't make this thread longer than necessary just by introducing
additional confusion (like adding a developer.kde.org roadmap for KDE
3.1.4). This thread was about HEAD, and not about the branch requirement.
The latter is a totally different story.

BTW: the < Qt 3.2 configure check is not just a problem for Debian, its a
problem for other distributions as well.

--
Dirk