Qt 3.2 requirement

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Tue Jul 29 09:38:51 BST 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 10:16:52AM -0700, Chris Lee wrote:
> Well, actually, I have (on two or three occasions, three IIRC) asked the
> e.V. if they could possibly handle sponsoring the airfare that it would
> take to send me to n7y. My latest inquiry has been met with complete
> silence.
>
> I would love to be able to go, and I also would be more than willing to
> give a talk on the KStyle API. I haven't/hadn't submitted a whitepaper
> for such a talk since I have been assuming (thanks to my lack of funding
> and the e.V.'s lack of sponsorship) that I would not be able to go, so
> it would be rather cruel to offer a whitepaper about a talk that I
> wouldn't be able to give.

That's a shame. In all fairness, the e.V. does not have a presence on IRC.
Individual members or board memebers might hang, but for serious stuff like
finances I'd recommend sending mail to kde-ev-membership at kde.org (or for
formal request) kde-ev-board at kde.org.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."