Qt 3.2 requirement

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at kde.org
Fri Jul 25 19:09:41 BST 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> In my mail I stated that I've build qt-x11-free-3.2.0.tar.gz and installed it
> under KDE 3.1.2 plus tested the behavior. I can't see any problems so far, so
> I'd like to know exactly where the problems are when people say that there
> "might be problems of compatibility". I'm not saying that KDE 3.1.x should
> *require* qt-3.2, but that using Qt 3.2 under a KDE 3.1 should be possible.

Agreed 100%

We're using KDE_3_1_BRANCH with Qt 3.2.0 (passed both the compilation and
usability tests). The only problem we're seeing is that the server
selection dialog in kvirc [which is not even a part of KDE] lost its title
bar.

LLaP
bero

--
Ark Linux - Linux for the masses
http://www.arklinux.org/

Redistribution and processing of this message is subject to
http://www.arklinux.org/terms.php