Maintaining KSpell

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Jul 21 21:55:58 BST 2003

Ave,

while fixing KSpell last week I noticed that it's pretty much
unmaintained and it's been like that for over a year. Laurent was
mostly the one who was working on it lately, but unfortunately he
doesn't have the time to be maintaining on it and David doesn't respond
to emails. Therefore, hopefully with everybodies blessing, I'll take
the maintainer position of KSpell and try to close most of the
bugs.kde.org reports for it before we'll release 3.2. Any objections?

Zack

--
PCMCIA - People Can't Memorise Computer Industry Acronyms