kfontinstaller

Craig Drummond Craig.Drummond at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 13:42:11 BST 2003

> Hi,
> 	I left for a week and now it seems kfontinstaller is broken.  I was told
> his
> was because someone changed the configure scripts.  Is this true?  Can we
> revert this feature so it works again?  Do i require more bleeding edge
> libraires.  Someone mentioned about fontconfig, which I dont have on my
> system.

Yeah, I made a major update over the weekend. I did send a post to
kde-core-devel that I was going to do this soo, and even provided a link to a web-page
with the latest code.

What's broken? Does configure no longer work, is there a compile problem, or
does the KControl module no longer work?

> 	Cheers
> 	-ian reinhart geiser

Craig.