kfontinstaller

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Jul 21 13:18:41 BST 2003

On Monday 21 July 2003 12:29, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I left for a week and now it seems kfontinstaller is broken.  I was told this
> was because someone changed the configure scripts.  Is this true?  Can we
> revert this feature so it works again?  Do i require more bleeding edge
> libraires.  Someone mentioned about fontconfig, which I dont have on my
> system.

Use cvs log over there, you'll see that much more has changed than the configure scripts...

=========

CVS commit by craig:

Re-design font installer as an io-slave - with a KControl front end.

  A            kcmfontinst/KCmFontInst.cpp   1.1 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: printf] [no copyright GPL (v2+)]
  A            kcmfontinst/KCmFontInst.h   1.1 [no copyright GPL (v2+)]
  A            kcmfontinst/KFileFontView.cpp   1.1 [no copyright GPL (v2+)]
  A            kcmfontinst/KFileFontView.h   1.1 [no copyright GPL (v2+)]
  A            kcmfontinst/Makefile.am   1.1
  A            kcmfontinst/RenameJob.cpp   1.1 [no copyright GPL (v2+)]
  A            kcmfontinst/RenameJob.h   1.1 [no copyright GPL (v2+)]
  A            kcmfontinst/cr32-app-kcmfontinst.png   1.1
  A            kcmfontinst/cr48-app-kcmfontinst.png   1.1
  A            kcmfontinst/kcmfontinst.desktop   1.1
etc.

I think you could define "broken" a bit more precisely, to help Craig finding out
what's wrong...

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer