Australian representative?

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 06:01:53 BST 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 07:29, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> Of course I know that this is only ONE voice: if it should turn out
> that the majority does not share my opinion I will accept this of
> course.

A majority will not be necessary. If anyone else shares Karl-Heinz
Zimmer's views then could they please promptly reply to this thread
stating so.

If anyone else does so then I'll immediately offer my resignation as
the KDE Australia representative (I'm certainly willing/able to do
the job, but I am already quite busy).

In which case I would ask that Daniel Stone be reconsidered.
Especially I'd like to ask Lauri and Waldo to consider some duration
or requirements after which Daniel can be reconsidered, personally I
think he made an honest mistake and won't repeat it.

Don.