KIO::SlaveBase patch for yourconsideration

Alex Zepeda zipzippy at sonic.net
Sun Jul 13 06:54:12 BST 2003

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 01:06:24AM -0400, Dawit A. wrote:

> storeAuthInfo is obsolete and should have been removed.  IIRC changing the
> privilege level of member variables is NOT BC.

It's not just storeAuthInfo, it's:

    bool storeAuthInfo( const QCString&, const QCString&, const AuthInfo& );
    UDSEntryList pendingListEntries;
    uint listEntryCurrentSize;
    long listEntry_sec, listEntry_usec;
    Connection *appconn;
    QString mPoolSocket;
    QString mAppSocket;
    bool mConnectedToApp;
    static long s_seqNr;
    virtual void virtual_hook( int id, void* data );

that become protected instead of private.  FWIW I haven't run into any
problems so far (and I haven't recompiled anything recently).

- alex