Australian representative?

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Fri Jul 4 13:17:42 BST 2003

Hi guys,
Sirtaj (taj at k.o), has been in Delhi for quite some time, and will
continue to be, instead of in Australia. Because of this, he got changed
to an Asian representative, rather than the Australian rep. This means
we've got no-one left in Australia!

Around the time my -c-d post access was revoked, my status as a .au
representative also got revoked by a member of the web team. I handled a
few cases, and did so quite well, IMHO; as it stands, we have no
representatives for a country of 19 million, so I'm perfectly willing to

Anyone?

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
http://www.kde.org - http://www.debian.org - http://www.xwin.org