kdeinit_* updates in kdebase

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jul 2 17:15:40 BST 2003

On Mit, 02 Jul 2003, Michael Matz wrote:

> It's rather the necessary empty "lib_LTLIBRARIES=" lines needed for
> am_edit (or better for automake) which are visually disturbing.

Suggestions to avoid this visual disturbance are welcome.

One variant would be to add dummy-entries that are ignored by unsermake and
handled by am_edit, but I don't really feel like fixing unsermake currently.

Something like

KDE_KDEINIT = foobla

bin_PROGRAMS = foobla
lib_LTLIBRARIES = libkdeinit_foobla
kde_module_LTLIBRARIES = foobla.la

foobla_la_SOURCES = ...
foobla_la_LDFLAGS = ...
foobla_la_LDADD = ...

This way we don't rely on undocumented automake behaviour and am_edit just
has to copy the foobla_la_SOURCES line (and fix the LDFLAGS / LDADD) for the
other primaries.

--
Dirk