uiserver changes

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Thu Jan 30 17:18:36 GMT 2003

Moin,

On Dienstag Januar 28 2003 19:00, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe you have noticed that the uiserver has a system tray icon (i.e. a
> plain-sheet-icon, a real icon is missing) and a configuration dialog.
> [...]
> -What do you think of the changes ? Suggestions ?

How can I get rid of it? Sorry but I neither want another systray icon nor do
I want my downloads grouped, I use a separate downloadmanager for that (d4x).

Also the systray-icon regularly reappears, probably caused by konqueror-usage.
I know the changes are very fresh but I'm not quite sure if this is needed at
all and why I don't see a normal kio progresswindow anymore even if that new
tool is not in systray anmore (i.e. the download is in background and you
cannot see if/when it ends).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein