Fwd: generic make clean problem?

Sebastian Trueg sebastian at trueg.de
Thu Jan 30 17:18:07 GMT 2003

Hy,

so who am I to ask about the admin stuff?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Subject: Re: [Kde-extra-gear] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: debian-Verzeichnis im CVS
möglich?]
Date: Thursday 30 January 2003 14:14
From: Klas Kalass <klas.kalass at gmx.de>
To: kde-extra-gear at mail.kde.org

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2003 13:20 schrieb Sebastian Trueg:
> don't the Makefiles for the i18n stuff get generated by the cvsExtract
> script?

Yes, well not directly: The Makefile are generated by configure.
I think trying to fix the clean target goes pretty deep into automake stuff,
for which I am not qualified enough. I just tried and the same happens with
the i18n files of the other modules too. So it is probably a problem in the
admin directory. Please file a bugreport (but don't ask me ;) to whoever
maintains the admin dir.

> die 'clean' regel uebersieht einige .pmo Dateien. Das stoert etwas, wenn
> man unter debian mittel dpkg-buildpackage arbeitet. Man muss dann diese
> pmo's erst immer selber loeschen (ich bin faul...)

I guess he means .gmo files?

Greetings,
  Klas