As-you-type spell checking and color quoting implemented in the composer

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Thu Jan 23 09:20:07 GMT 2003

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 03:52:48PM +1000, Don Sanders wrote:
> It would be nice to have support for squiggle underlining in
> qtextedit/qrichtext/qfont, (I don't promise to implement it but I am
> motivated to see this supported).

yup, agreed. would be very nice. so a addition of underlining
to these classes would allow for the qsyntaxhighligher (iirc)
to use squiggles?, i.e, its not really a "highlighter" but a "formater"?

> Re: Evo here's a screenshot
> http://www.ximian.com/images/screenshots/evolution/evolution-sending-mail.png
>
> So they have the nice squiggle red underline, and they automatically
> mark up the email address too, and at the end they have a '> Bill:'
> marked up in a light font.

i assume that most users will just expect user changes to be
sent and automated things not to be sent.

Alex

--
"[...] Konqueror open source project. Weighing in at less than
            one tenth the size of another open source renderer"