Broken KDE Admin Dir

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Tue Jan 21 09:11:53 GMT 2003

Le Lundi 20 Janvier 2003 22:03, Dirk Mueller a écrit :
> Its not that difficult to pick up the admin in the revision you're
> interested in depending on which KDE version you want your app to work
> against: just check out the branch you're interested in. Thats why we add
> branches to CVS.

Maybe not *that* difficult, but quite difficult nevertheless.
People developping a first KDE application aren't necessarily confident with
CVS usage (nor should it be a requirement).

Wouldn't it make sense to maintain an official framework tarball for the
current major release, and make that available on developer.kde.org, for
external developers to use ?

G.