Fwd: Use of kde trademark and logo.

Martin Konold konold at kde.org
Mon Jan 20 19:10:35 GMT 2003

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Uwe Thiem wrote:

Hi Uwe,

> Any problems with this?

> My name is Henti Smith and I'm in the process of starting up a little
> "geekware" online shop to cater for the public in South Africa
> That would like to wear clothing representing their geekness.

I think in this case the very same rules shall apply like always with our
trademark and our logo.

As long as the logo and the trademark are used to represent KDE positivly
and to help KDE and its users the use of the trademark and the logo is
appreciated.

I personally think that people offering KDE related "geekware" are doing
us a favour of promoting KDE.

Regards,
--martin