GNOME has manpages

Daniel Stone dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jan 15 22:20:34 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 10:33:51AM +0100, Klas Kalass scrawled:
> I think that the debian guys made manpages for KDE and I even remember that
> they were contributed a while back - don't know what happened to them though.

I wrote about 60 manpages a while back, for every program in
kde{admin,graphics,network,pim,ssh,utils} (possibly more but I don't
remember), but that was in the 2.2 days. I forwarded them upstream, to
-devel.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone at trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne