3.1: tags, branches, release.. who knows?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Jan 13 18:40:47 GMT 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Rob Kaper wrote:

> It's been a while since KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE was tagged,

Yes, 10 days. ;-)

> but countless bugfixes have been made since.

Really? Most modules are actually unmodified.

 Are those going to be in, or only when Dirk has been
> e-mailed about specific files?

All of the branch goes in.

> What's the status on binary packages? If they're not done, I wouldn't mind if
> anything currently in KDE_3_1_BRANCH would make the release.

can you please read

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.1-release-plan.html

?

There are no final tarballs yet, because I've been waiting for build fixes
on FreeBSD and a few security fixes need to go in first. I hope I can finish
them later tonight.

--
Dirk (received 602 mails today)