Another funny behaviour of Konqueror

Andras Mantia amantia at virtualartisans.com
Sun Jan 12 11:20:32 GMT 2003

 With CVS HEAD, after you browse something and close Konqueror, and later you
start a new instance of Konqueror, the titlebar contains one of the older
visited page title. I browsed at KDE-Look and Sourceforge recently, and now
if I start a new Konqueror it says that I look at "KDE-Look", if I close and
start again it has "Sourceforge" in the title bar and then again "KDE-Look"
and so on. ;-)  It should be because of reusing of old instances, as after a
while a new Konqui is started normally.

Andras