New cvs2dist

Jason Katz-Brown jason at katzbrown.com
Sat Jan 11 22:09:51 GMT 2003

2003年 1月 11日 土曜日 02:42、Andras Mantia さんは書きました:
> On 2003. January 11., Saturday 06:53, Jason Katz-Brown wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Dominique Devriese added the much-requested new on-the-fly checkout of
> > i18n translations to cvs2dist, which as always is at:
> >
> > http://www.katzbrown.com/shiritsu/programming/cvs2dist/
> >
> > Testing and comments about inclusion into kdesdk would be very welcome.
>
> Hi,
>
>  I would like to see the following patch applied to it. It adds a new
> option in case when the translation messages are under a different name
> than the module itself. Eg. for quanta the CVS module name is quanta, but
> the translations are in kde-i18n/LANGUAGE/messages/kdesdk/quanta.po.

Hi, thanks for the patch. You put "$message_modulename = $modulename" in the
patch, and this doesn't work for me. Also, you have message_module="" in the
beginning and message_modulename=... later. Also, is this tested? I really
like the idea but I'm not sure if it's implemented correctly.

Thanks so much!
Jason