ksendbugmail problem

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Mon Jan 6 16:32:53 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 24 December 2002 16:33, David Pashley wrote:
> > I guess it only allows kde.org, so this doesn't help third-party
> > developers at all.
>
> Tis to be expected. Otherwise bug.kde.org would be an open relay, and
> that is not good.

(Sorry this is old -- I'm just getting back to reading email from the holiday
time.)

This is basically saying that bug reporting will probably not work if the
email address is not a @kde email address.  This should probably be changed
to allow @kdemail (once that's up) or whatever it was that was decided in
Hamburg.

Also, this should be noted in the API docs, etc.  I certainly wouldn't have
guessed from this that I couldn't use "scott at slackorama.net".

Cheers,

-Scott

--
If the answer is "more lawyers" then the question shouldn't have been asked.