supporting web standards, not renderers, was: khtml and safari

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Thu Jan 9 22:04:19 GMT 2003

Neil Stevens wrote:

> On Thursday January 09, 2003 04:47, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
>
>>In a perfect  dream world, yes. We live in a real (crappy) world. Thus,
>>the proposition of Charles makes sense. Yes, we _can_ try to change the
>>world, but one little step at a time. Revolutions are a harmful
>>invention of humanity. Nature uses adaptation.

"Nature"?

Nature uses both. Both: both at "their" and both at one time...
And often one part's adaption is another part's revolution.

[ Hey, I've just witnessed a bottle of wine freezing over and
   blasting its glass container....  ;-)    ]

A much more harmful invention of humanity is one-sidedness,
and trying to establish one view as the "absolute truth".
There is no absolute truth neither in adaption nor in revolution.

But that's off-topic now....