cvs2dist in kdesdk

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Tue Jan 7 14:14:39 GMT 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 02:03:55PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> And that's what I see as misfeature. If every kfoobar developer needs to
> checkout the full kde-i18n and then even know what languages translated
> kfoobar, then he will most likely just drop translations all together.

True, although it is still an improvement over not having the option at all.

I'll ask Jason if he knows of a way to check out just those parts of
kde-i18n a certain app needs. Any hints on how our current CVS layout would
make that possible in a nice way, though?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much