UIC has KDE plugins available....

Yenar Calentaure yenar at host.sk
Mon Jan 6 14:20:27 GMT 2003

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> ..apprarently not:
>
> checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include/kde
> checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... configure: error: not found - you
> need to install kdelibs first.
> make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1
> debuild: fatal error at line 456:
> dpkg-buildpackage failed!
>
> Well, everything went fine until last night. Was something seriously changed
> to this check or to the libraries that it relates to ?
In debian/rules in kdelibs find line dh_strip and add -Xkdewidgets.so.
Rebuild packages and see if it helps. Worked for me :). Thus i think the
problem is in kdewidgets.so being stripped :)).

> Ralf
> - --
> We're not a company, we just produce better code at less costs.
> - --------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ralf Nolden
> nolden at kde.org
>
> The K Desktop Environment       The KDevelop Project
> http://www.kde.org              http://www.kdevelop.org

cheers
yenar

inetname: Yenar Calentaure
realname: Peter Rockai
     mail: yenar(at)host.sk
homepage: http://yenar.host.sk
"He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something
to aim at."
         -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)