New KTabWidget

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Wed Feb 26 18:59:38 GMT 2003

On February 26, 2003 02:53 pm, Zack Rusin wrote:
> This is simply impossible.One could make it look "kind-of" like tabs but
> never like the actual style drawn tabs (because it's impossible to
> derive the damn thing from QTabBar because of it's messed up drawing
> routins). The only way to do it properly is to actually fix
> QTabBar/QTabWidget.
>
> Zack

This isn't really true, you can inherit from QTabBar and re-implement the
paintLabel and paint methods, basing them on the current QTabBar source
but adding code and correcting problems as needed.

I did this with paintLabel to enable tab text color changing.
--
Jason Keirstead, BCS
http://www.keirstead.org