New KTabWidget

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Wed Feb 26 18:53:22 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 05:23, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 February 2003 22:21, Douglas Hanley wrote:
> > Ok, so I finished that KTabWidget I promised.  I also wrote a
> > little helper application to test it out.  You can get it at my
> > website:
>
> This looks like a good start. KTabWidget::moveTabLeft/Right looks
> unfinished. The final one should be more powerful including (wishlist
> from bugs.kde.org):
>
>  - Look like tabs rather than buttons.

This is simply impossible.One could make it look "kind-of" like tabs but
never like the actual style drawn tabs (because it's impossible to
derive the damn thing from QTabBar because of it's messed up drawing
routins). The only way to do it properly is to actually fix
QTabBar/QTabWidget.

Zack

--
If it's theft to listen to music before buying it,
then it's theft to refuse returns on albums that suck.