Moving from tab to tab

Kernel Panic rzhevskiy at mail.ru
Wed Feb 26 16:06:00 GMT 2003

Hi!

I'm not on the list, so sorry if I missed something. Is the tab
switching key going to be Ctrl+< and > ? There are at least two
European keyboard layouts that do not have these keys (< and >)
_at_all_: Russian and Ukrainian. It would be a major annoyance for RU
and UA users to constantly have to switch current language just to
move around the tabs. I guess, other users would also find it
inconvenient if they regularly use more than one keyboard layout (if
the position of < and > is different from the US keyboard).

If I were to decide, I would go for Ctrl+TAB.

P.S. Please, CC, I'm not on the list.

--
Regards,
 Kernel Panic                          mailto:rzhevskiy at mail.ru