New KTabWidget

Andrew Stanley-Jones asj-kde-cd at cban.com
Wed Feb 26 15:21:20 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 01:21 pm, Douglas Hanley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, so I finished that KTabWidget I promised.  I also wrote a little helper
> application to test it out.  You can get it at my website:

Here's a post I did to kde-devel on this.  It has a screen shot of the widget
being used in kSirc:

Since I would really like QTabWidget to do be nicer, I took a good look.  I
replaced the QTabWidget in ksirc with the KTabWidget.  I put a screenshot
online at

http://www.cban.com/~asj/ktabwidget-ksirc.png

I'm glad to say all major features just worked out of the box.  That's really
good work.  Didn't check the focus bugs which I have with QTabWidget though.

I don't really like the button look, I would much prefer tabs.  The bold makes
it hard to tell which tab is the current one.

Keep up the good work!

-Andrew

---
Andrew Stanley-Jones         | "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
EE, LongEz N87KJ, kSirc      |                           -- Walt Disney