reducing number of lines for configure

Chris Lee clee at kde.org
Tue Feb 25 16:03:20 GMT 2003

If you check kde-core-devel from a couple days ago, I submitted a patch
to remove Mico checks from acinclude.m4.in but Kulow was against it (on
IRC anyway.) The patch works cleanly for me and generates working
configure scripts for all of the KDE modules I've got checked out.

Kulow: Will you reconsider now? :)

-clee