Need to test mallinfo() on different platforms

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Feb 25 10:14:42 GMT 2003

 Hello,

 could folks who have access to non-Linux systems please try to compile the
attached testapp and send me the output, together with the platform
(preferably specified as what configure reports, i.e. I already have it for
checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu ).

 Some platforms will maybe need stdlib.h instead of malloc.h, so just change
the #if 1 to 0 (and on some it won't compile at all - I'm not interested in
those).

 Please send the replies directly to me. Thanks.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org