Kopete in kdenetwork

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat Feb 22 16:04:23 GMT 2003

On Samstag Februar 22 2003 13:44, Neil Stevens wrote:
> Should KDE include anything that is tied to a proprietary protocol?  If
> not, Kopete plugins like OSCAR should remain in kdenonbeta.
>
> Should KDE include anything is tied to a proprietary service (open protocol
> or not)?  If not, Kit should be moved out, and several Kopete plugins
> should remain in kdenonbeta.

Haha, very funny, you know very well that kopete won't have anything left
other than jabber.

> libpsi is nowhere near ready for a KDE release yet, therefore the jabber
> plugin should stay in kdenonbeta or thereabouts.  It uses nothing in

Ok, now we're at ZERO protocols to ship with kopete, now that's a cool
messenger :P

> Eventually some of us want to see the to-be-renamed jabber library in
> kdelibs, but that's another matter.
Who wants an IM system nobody uses? :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein