kprocess::block & vim -g

Melchior FRANZ a8603365 at unet.univie.ac.at
Fri Feb 21 22:43:49 GMT 2003

* Mickael Marchand -- Friday 21 February 2003 23:04:
> I just noticed that kprocess->start(KProcess::Block) no longer returns when
> starting 'vim -g' inside it. That used to work in 3.1.x
>
> I guess it's caused by the recent changes in kprocess ...
[...]

Maybe the following is related: In today's build I noticed repeatedly
that KDE started several screensavers =at the same time= when I played
with kcmscreensaver in kcontrol. The instances were unstoppable then, except
with a killall from the virtual Linux console. This bug wasn't there two
days ago.

m.