https with IBM jre solution !!

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Feb 14 05:57:42 GMT 2003

Excellent work guys.  I noticed a message about the provider when I tried too,
but it locked up too early to investigate.

I didn't look in  the jar, but the patch to KJava looks good.  Let's hope we
don't have to do this much more often though.

Many of those bugs were already closed it seems, but we'll see what's left...

--

George Staikos