change in kio/kio/job.cpp broke lan-browsing ioslave

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Tue Feb 4 17:23:29 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 05:52:11PM +0100, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> This is where the redirection is rejected.
> I see no reason why it shouldn't be redirected.
> OTOH redirecting to http://somehost works.

agreed. 'trusted' to 'trusted' shouldn't really
be rejected. 'untrusted' to 'trusted' otoh.

> Can we make it work again, please ?

and a please from me also. i've already had
"complaints" from colleagues about this and
have seen the dot.kde.org comments about it.

Alex

--
"[...] Konqueror open source project. Weighing in at less than
            one tenth the size of another open source renderer"