[patch] Spell checking in HTML TextEdits

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Sun Feb 2 07:20:36 GMT 2003

This patch looks interesting, and promising.

It should be simple to reuse the syntax highlighter approach
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=104315760625468&w=2
to add support for as-you-type spell checking in web forms.

I think that would be a nice innovation for KDE. I hope the Konqueror
developers don't disagree.

Scott if you're interested I'd be happy to help out with this by
extending your patch to include support for as you type spell
checking.

(Please cc me if you are interested, I'm having a bit of trouble
finding the time to keep up with my list reading at the moment).

Don.