[licenses] Qt exception

Marc Mutz Marc.Mutz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Feb 2 00:09:51 GMT 2003

On Saturday 01 February 2003 22:28, George Staikos wrote:
<snip>
>   That's not an issue because we already have X.509 support in
> kdelibs and we will not be having two X.509 libraries.  If anything,
> we will be making the rest of our kde modules use the proper,
> pre-existing facilities.
<snip>

Please read what I said. I said "no-one is using x509 for office
documents anyway". I was talking about gpgme, which is mostly OpenPGP
(S/MIME is alpha). Your apathy for GnuPG/Aegypten was well registered
back in 2001. No need to warm that up again now. :-(

Marc

--
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
                                                  -- Groucho Marx