RFC on default settings

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 16:09:07 GMT 2003

On Sunday 21 December 2003 17:01, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Sonntag 21 Dezember 2003 13:06 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> > Works for me here.
>
> So you always copy 555 files that are exactly 134KB?

Is this the problem ?
How about changing these numbers to 0 ?
I guess the reason that they are there is to provide some sample texts with
"usual" text width. They should actually be overwritten as soon as something
actually happens, and actually the dialog shouldn't appear before this point.
They are defined in kio/misc/uiserver.cpp UIServer dtor.

Bye
Alex