RFC on default settings

Clarence Dang dang at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 09:45:13 GMT 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:30 am, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> so, with 3.2 approaching, here's a bit of a list for default setting
> changes i'd like to make.. the format of the list is (sorry, no fancy XML
> ;):

Here's my pet ones:

1. Double-clicking on window title goes from Shade -> Maximize.  I have never
actually seen someone intentionally shade a window.

2. Konsole: only visually indicate a beep in the konsole tabs - never actually
play KDE_Beep_Beep.wav.  Beeping at the user just because s/he pressed
backspace at the cmdline line or scrolled too far in Vi is not friendly at
all and borders on annoying.

Just my opinion, however.

Cheers,
Clarence