KDE Janitors (QA?) Proposal

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:49:13 GMT 2003

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:05:31 +0100, "Kurt Pfeifle" <kpfeifle at danka.de>
said:
> > Another critical success factor might be the name ;-) People might not be
> > lining up to become "Janitor" :-)
> >

> "Ombudsman" ?
>
> "Spokesman" ?
>
> "Liaison Officer" ?
>
> "Evangelist" ?
>
> "Product Manager" ?
>
> "Director for QA" ?
>
> "" ?
>
> Cheers,
> Kurt    [ volunteering to do what Waldo and Carlos suggested for KDEPrint
> ]

Welcome on board! I am also a volunteer, but I am in search for a
project.;)
People already offer to help me write some some of the necessary docs,
and I will start writing some basic stuff too. The plan is to follow the
implementation schedule, and to make clear that the idea is not get in
the developers way. Obviously, guys as experienced as you are can start
right now.

I really like the KDE Quality Team name, and more specifically, the <app
name> Quality Teams. The name describes well the function, is not
depreciative and can be used IMHO if we make clear this is no real QA at
this time.

--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com