RFC on default settings

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at Kossebau.de
Fri Dec 19 17:43:50 GMT 2003

Am Freitag, 19. Dezember 2003 17:52 schrieb Lubos Lunak:
>  IMHO kde-look.org is far from being a good place where to do the poll.
> Given the audience, I'm afraid if one of the choices was a style with
> everything animated, shaded, and with a lot of colors, it would have a good
> chance to win.

I think a less noisy way would be to poll on the mls kde-devel and/or
core-devel and/or another one. There I expect the most people already having
experience which style wins in respect to usability/performance/esthetics...
and who hopefully do not judge by superficial impressions.

One registered adress (on all lists) = one vote... :)

Friedrich

PS: Perhaps this could be automated and reused on other occasions...