KDE Application About Dialog

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 09:25:01 GMT 2003

Am Samstag, 06. Dezember 2003 16:00 schrieb Jason Keirstead:

> Yes but postal envelopes don't have the addresses highlighted
> in a different color and underlined.
>
> Really, I don't see how anyone in their right mind could
> confuse the email as being part of the name.

"Readability" does not mean that anybody is actually confusing
anything in the end but to make it as easy as possible to keep
different elements separate on first glance, make a general
impression of "tidyness", not to mix up elements that are not of
the same order, category etc.

But since this often seems "just a matter of taste" (at least to
people without a professional background in graphics,
typesetting or the like) I'd rather give up on this part of the
discussion now.

Regards,

Thomas

--